Everyone wants a teeny tiny hat! This basic pattern will help you make your own.
- start with a magic loop with 6 stitches (6)
- Double crochet (DC) in each stitch (12)
- DC in first stitch, 2x DC in second stitch *6x* (18)
- DC in two stitches, 2x DC in third stitch *6x* (24)
- DC in three stitches, 2x DC in forth stitch *6x* (30)
- DC in for stitches, 2x DC in fifth stitch *6x* (36)
- DC in five stitches, 2x DC in sixth stitch *6x* (42)
- DC in six stitches, 2x DC in seventh stitch *6x* (48)
- Check youtube for some awesome tutorials, but here I’ll explain my technique
- Wind the thread around two fingers for at least 30 to 40 times (depends on the thread).
- Take a 5cm long thread and put it through both your fingers (you’ll make loops).
- Remove your fingers and tighten the thread to get nice loops
- Now, cut the loops and make your pompom look great.
- Now take the 5cm long thread endings and pull through the hole of the magic loop.
- Tie the thread to the thread of the magic loop and tadaaa, your tiny hat is done!